- When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
- A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
- The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
- How can there be self-help "groups"?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
- The speed of time is one-second per second.
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- What's another word for thesaurus?
- Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
- It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
- Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
(thanks to Leah Christensen)